Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by karter

Page: 11 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: karter
Question 44

Netstat is a tool for collecting information regarding network connections. It provides a simple view of TCP and UDP connections, and their state and network traffic statistics. Which of the following commands shows you the TCP and UDP network connections, listening ports, and the identifiers?

Options:

A.

netstat – r

B.

netstat – ano

C.

netstat – b

D.

netstat – s

Discussion
Question 45

What is the default IIS log location?

Options:

A.

SystemDrive\inetpub\LogFiles

B.

%SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles

C.

%SystemDrive\logs\LogFiles

D.

SystemDrive\logs\LogFiles

Discussion
Question 46

A forensics investigator needs to copy data from a computer to some type of removable media so he can examine the information at another location. The problem is that the data is around 42GB in size. What type of removable media could the investigator use?

Options:

A.

Blu-Ray single-layer

B.

HD-DVD

C.

Blu-Ray dual-layer

D.

DVD-18

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 47

Ivanovich, a forensics investigator, is trying to extract complete information about running processes from a system. Where should he look apart from the RAM and virtual memory?

Options:

A.

Swap space

B.

Application data

C.

Files and documents

D.

Slack space

Discussion
Page: 11 / 21
Title