Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by iga

Page: 10 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: iga
Question 40

When a user deletes a file or folder, the system stores complete path including the original filename is a special hidden file called “INFO2” in the Recycled folder. If the INFO2 file is deleted, it is recovered when you ______________________.

Options:

A.

Undo the last action performed on the system

B.

Reboot Windows

C.

Use a recovery tool to undelete the file

D.

Download the file from Microsoft website

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following refers to the process of the witness being questioned by the attorney who called the latter to the stand?

Options:

A.

Witness Authentication

B.

Direct Examination

C.

Expert Witness

D.

Cross Questioning

Discussion
Question 42

What layer of the OSI model do TCP and UDP utilize?

Options:

A.

Data Link

B.

Network

C.

Transport

D.

Session

Discussion
Question 43

Jason discovered a file named $RIYG6VR.doc in the C:\$Recycle.Bin\\ while analyzing a hard disk image for the deleted data. What inferences can he make from the file name?

Options:

A.

It is a doc file deleted in seventh sequential order

B.

RIYG6VR.doc is the name of the doc file deleted from the system

C.

It is file deleted from R drive

D.

It is a deleted doc file

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 10 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99