Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by esmee

Page: 18 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: esmee
Question 72

To reach a bank web site, the traffic from workstations must pass through a firewall. You have been asked to review the firewall configuration to ensure that workstations in network 10.10.10.0/24 can only reach the bank web site 10.20.20.1 using https. Which of the following firewall rules meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

if (source matches 10.10.10.0/24 and destination matches 10.20.20.1 and port matches 443) then permit

B.

if (source matches 10.10.10.0/24 and destination matches 10.20.20.1 and port matches 80 or 443) then permit

C.

if (source matches 10.10.10.0 and destination matches 10.20.20.1 and port matches 443) then permit

Discussion
Question 73

An attacker successfully gained access to a remote Windows system and plans to install persistent backdoors on it. Before that, to avoid getting detected in future, he wants to cover his tracks by disabling the last-accessed timestamps of the machine. What would he do to achieve this?

Options:

A.

Set the registry value of HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem\NtfsDisableLastAccessUpdate to 0

B.

Run the command fsutil behavior set disablelastaccess 0

C.

Set the registry value of HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem\NtfsDisableLastAccessUpdate to 1

D.

Run the command fsutil behavior set enablelastaccess 0

Discussion
Question 74

A forensic examiner is examining a Windows system seized from a crime scene. During the examination of a suspect file, he discovered that the file is password protected. He tried guessing the password using the suspect’s available information but without any success. Which of the following tool can help the investigator to solve this issue?

Options:

A.

Cain & Abel

B.

Xplico

C.

Recuva

D.

Colasoft’s Capsa

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 75

You need to deploy a new web-based software package for your organization. The package requires three separate servers and needs to be available on the Internet. What is the recommended architecture in terms of server placement?

Options:

A.

All three servers need to be placed internally

B.

A web server and the database server facing the Internet, an application server on the internal network

C.

A web server facing the Internet, an application server on the internal network, a database server on the internal network

D.

All three servers need to face the Internet so that they can communicate between themselves

Discussion
Page: 18 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99