Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by warren

Page: 7 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: warren
Question 28

In Microsoft file structures, sectors are grouped together to form:

Options:

A.

Clusters

B.

Drives

C.

Bitstreams

D.

Partitions

Discussion
Question 29

Why is it a good idea to perform a penetration test from the inside?

Options:

A.

It is never a good idea to perform a penetration test from the inside

B.

Because 70% of attacks are from inside the organization

C.

To attack a network from a hacker's perspective

D.

It is easier to hack from the inside

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 30

Terri works for a security consulting firm that is currently performing a penetration test on First National Bank in Tokyo. Terri's duties include bypassing firewalls and switches to gain access to the network. Terri sends an IP packet to one of the company's switches with ACK bit and the source address of her machine set. What is Terri trying to accomplish by sending this IP packet?

Options:

A.

Trick the switch into thinking it already has a session with Terri's computer

B.

Poison the switch's MAC address table by flooding it with ACK bits

C.

Crash the switch with a DoS attack since switches cannot send ACK bits

D.

Enable tunneling feature on the switch

Discussion
Question 31

NTFS has reduced slack space than FAT, thus having lesser potential to hide data in the slack space. This is because:

Options:

A.

FAT does not index files

B.

NTFS is a journaling file system

C.

NTFS has lower cluster size space

D.

FAT is an older and inefficient file system

Discussion
Page: 7 / 21
Title