Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by fionn

Page: 12 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: fionn
Question 48

Jack Smith is a forensics investigator who works for Mason Computer Investigation Services. He is investigating a computer that was infected by Ramen Virus.

Questions 48

He runs the netstat command on the machine to see its current connections. In the following screenshot, what do the 0.0.0.0 IP addresses signify?

Options:

A.

Those connections are established

B.

Those connections are in listening mode

C.

Those connections are in closed/waiting mode

D.

Those connections are in timed out/waiting mode

Discussion
Question 49

Smith, a forensic examiner, was analyzing a hard disk image to find and acquire deleted sensitive files. He stumbled upon a $Recycle.Bin folder in the root directory of the disk. Identify the operating system in use.

Options:

A.

Windows 98

B.

Linux

C.

Windows 8.1

D.

Windows XP

Discussion
Question 50

To which phase of the Computer Forensics Investigation Process does the Planning and Budgeting of a Forensics Lab belong?

Options:

A.

Post-investigation Phase

B.

Reporting Phase

C.

Pre-investigation Phase

D.

Investigation Phase

Discussion
Question 51

Sectors are pie-shaped regions on a hard disk that store data. Which of the following parts of a hard disk do not contribute in determining the addresses of data?

Options:

A.

Sectors

B.

Interface

C.

Cylinder

D.

Heads

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 12 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99