Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by madiha

Page: 9 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: madiha
Question 36

Paul is a computer forensics investigator working for Tyler & Company Consultants. Paul has been called upon to help investigate a computer hacking ring broken up by the local police. Paul begins to inventory the PCs found in the hackers hideout. Paul then comes across a PDA left by them that is attached to a number of different peripheral devices. What is the first step that Paul must take with the PDA to ensure the integrity of the investigation?

Options:

A.

Place PDA, including all devices, in an antistatic bag

B.

Unplug all connected devices

C.

Power off all devices if currently on

D.

Photograph and document the peripheral devices

Discussion
Question 37

Madison is on trial for allegedly breaking into her university internal network. The police raided her dorm room and seized all of her computer equipment. Madison lawyer is trying to convince the judge that the seizure was unfounded and baseless. Under which US Amendment is Madison lawyer trying to prove the police violated?

Options:

A.

The 10th Amendment

B.

The 5th Amendment

C.

The 1st Amendment

D.

The 4th Amendment

Discussion
Question 38

What does 254 represent in ICCID 89254021520014515744?

Options:

A.

Industry Identifier Prefix

B.

Country Code

C.

Individual Account Identification Number

D.

Issuer Identifier Number

Discussion
Question 39

Bob works as information security analyst for a big finance company. One day, the anomaly-based intrusion detection system alerted that a volumetric DDOS targeting the main IP of the main web server was occurring. What kind of attack is it?

Options:

A.

IDS attack

B.

APT

C.

Web application attack

D.

Network attack

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Page: 9 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99