Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by nikodem

Page: 16 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: nikodem
Question 64

Which of the following files store the MySQL database data permanently, including the data that had been deleted, helping the forensic investigator in examining the case and finding the culprit?

Options:

A.

mysql-bin

B.

mysql-log

C.

iblog

D.

ibdata1

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 65

In which of these attacks will a steganalyst use a random message to generate a stego-object by using some steganography tool, to find the steganography algorithm used to hide the information?

Options:

A.

Chosen-message attack

B.

Known-cover attack

C.

Known-message attack

D.

Known-stego attack

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following Perl scripts will help an investigator to access the executable image of a process?

Options:

A.

Lspd.pl

B.

Lpsi.pl

C.

Lspm.pl

D.

Lspi.pl

Discussion
Question 67

Which tool allows dumping the contents of process memory without stopping the process?

Options:

A.

psdump.exe

B.

pmdump.exe

C.

processdump.exe

D.

pdump.exe

Discussion
Page: 16 / 21
Title