Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by nikodem

Page: 16 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: nikodem
Question 64

Which of the following files store the MySQL database data permanently, including the data that had been deleted, helping the forensic investigator in examining the case and finding the culprit?

Options:

A.

mysql-bin

B.

mysql-log

C.

iblog

D.

ibdata1

Discussion
Question 65

In which of these attacks will a steganalyst use a random message to generate a stego-object by using some steganography tool, to find the steganography algorithm used to hide the information?

Options:

A.

Chosen-message attack

B.

Known-cover attack

C.

Known-message attack

D.

Known-stego attack

Discussion
Question 66

Which of the following Perl scripts will help an investigator to access the executable image of a process?

Options:

A.

Lspd.pl

B.

Lpsi.pl

C.

Lspm.pl

D.

Lspi.pl

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 67

Which tool allows dumping the contents of process memory without stopping the process?

Options:

A.

psdump.exe

B.

pmdump.exe

C.

processdump.exe

D.

pdump.exe

Discussion
Page: 16 / 21
Title