Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by laiba

Page: 15 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: laiba
Question 60

How often must a company keep log files for them to be admissible in a court of law?

Options:

A.

All log files are admissible in court no matter their frequency

B.

Weekly

C.

Monthly

D.

Continuously

Discussion
Question 61

Which of the following registry hive gives the configuration information about which application was used to open various files on the system?

Options:

A.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

B.

HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

C.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

D.

HKEY_USERS

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following ISO standard defines file systems and protocol for exchanging data between optical disks?

Options:

A.

ISO 9660

B.

ISO/IEC 13940

C.

ISO 9060

D.

IEC 3490

Discussion
Question 63

Raw data acquisition format creates _________ of a data set or suspect drive.

Options:

A.

Segmented image files

B.

Simple sequential flat files

C.

Compressed image files

D.

Segmented files

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Page: 15 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99