Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by laiba

Page: 15 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: laiba
Question 60

How often must a company keep log files for them to be admissible in a court of law?

Options:

A.

All log files are admissible in court no matter their frequency

B.

Weekly

C.

Monthly

D.

Continuously

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 61

Which of the following registry hive gives the configuration information about which application was used to open various files on the system?

Options:

A.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT

B.

HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG

C.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

D.

HKEY_USERS

Discussion
Question 62

Which of the following ISO standard defines file systems and protocol for exchanging data between optical disks?

Options:

A.

ISO 9660

B.

ISO/IEC 13940

C.

ISO 9060

D.

IEC 3490

Discussion
Question 63

Raw data acquisition format creates _________ of a data set or suspect drive.

Options:

A.

Segmented image files

B.

Simple sequential flat files

C.

Compressed image files

D.

Segmented files

Discussion
Page: 15 / 21
Title