Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by eduard

Page: 5 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: eduard
Question 20

You are conducting an investigation of fraudulent claims in an insurance company that involves complex text searches through large numbers of documents. Which of the following tools would allow you to quickly and efficiently search for a string within a file on the bitmap image of the target computer?

Options:

A.

Stringsearch

B.

grep

C.

dir

D.

vim

Discussion
Question 21

A suspect is accused of violating the acceptable use of computing resources, as he has visited adult websites and downloaded images. The investigator wants to demonstrate that the suspect did indeed visit these sites. However, the suspect has cleared the search history and emptied the cookie cache. Moreover, he has removed any images he might have downloaded. What can the investigator do to prove the violation?

Options:

A.

Image the disk and try to recover deleted files

B.

Seek the help of co-workers who are eye-witnesses

C.

Check the Windows registry for connection data (you may or may not recover)

D.

Approach the websites for evidence

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 22

You are employed directly by an attorney to help investigate an alleged sexual harassment case at a large pharmaceutical manufacture. While at the corporate office of the company, the CEO demands to know the status of the investigation. What prevents you from discussing the case with the CEO?

Options:

A.

the attorney-work-product rule

B.

Good manners

C.

Trade secrets

D.

ISO 17799

Discussion
Question 23

What are the security risks of running a "repair" installation for Windows XP?

Options:

A.

Pressing Shift+F10gives the user administrative rights

B.

Pressing Shift+F1gives the user administrative rights

C.

Pressing Ctrl+F10 gives the user administrative rights

D.

There are no security risks when running the "repair" installation for Windows XP

Discussion
Page: 5 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99