Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by isla-grace

Page: 3 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: isla-grace
Question 12

In the context of file deletion process, which of the following statement holds true?

Options:

A.

When files are deleted, the data is overwritten and the cluster marked as available

B.

The longer a disk is in use, the less likely it is that deleted files will be overwritten

C.

While booting, the machine may create temporary files that can delete evidence

D.

Secure delete programs work by completely overwriting the file in one go

Discussion
Question 13

What happens when a file is deleted by a Microsoft operating system using the FAT file system?

Options:

A.

only the reference to the file is removed from the FAT

B.

the file is erased and cannot be recovered

C.

a copy of the file is stored and the original file is erased

D.

the file is erased but can be recovered

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 14

What header field in the TCP/IP protocol stack involves the hacker exploit known as the Ping of Death?

Options:

A.

ICMP header field

B.

TCP header field

C.

IP header field

D.

UDP header field

Discussion
Question 15

Jason is the security administrator of ACMA metal Corporation. One day he notices the company's Oracle database server has been compromised and the customer information along with financial data has been stolen. The financial loss will be in millions of dollars if the database gets into the hands of the competitors. Jason wants to report this crime to the law enforcement agencies immediately.

Which organization coordinates computer crimes investigations throughout the United States?

Options:

A.

Internet Fraud Complaint Center

B.

Local or national office of the U.S. Secret Service

C.

National Infrastructure Protection Center

D.

CERT Coordination Center

Discussion
Page: 3 / 21
Title