Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by tessa

Page: 6 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: tessa
Question 24

The offset in a hexadecimal code is:

Options:

A.

The last byte after the colon

B.

The 0x at the beginning of the code

C.

The 0x at the end of the code

D.

The first byte after the colon

Discussion
Question 25

The use of warning banners helps a company avoid litigation by overcoming an employee assumed __________________________. When connecting to the company's intranet, network or Virtual Private Network(VPN) and will allow the company's investigators to monitor, search and retrieve information stored within the network.

Options:

A.

Right to work

B.

Right of free speech

C.

Right to Internet Access

D.

Right of Privacy

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 26

Which response organization tracks hoaxes as well as viruses?

Options:

A.

NIPC

B.

FEDCIRC

C.

CERT

D.

CIAC

Discussion
Question 27

Which part of the Windows Registry contains the user's password file?

Options:

A.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

B.

HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIGURATION

C.

HKEY_USER

D.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER

Discussion
Page: 6 / 21
Title