Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by darcie-mae

Page: 19 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: darcie-mae
Question 76

What is the role of Alloc.c in Apache core?

Options:

A.

It handles allocation of resource pools

B.

It is useful for reading and handling of the configuration files

C.

It takes care of all the data exchange and socket connections between the client and the server

D.

It handles server start-ups and timeouts

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 77

MAC filtering is a security access control methodology, where a ___________ is assigned to each network card to determine access to the network.

Options:

A.

48-bit address

B.

24-bit address

C.

16-bit address

D.

32-bit address

Discussion
Question 78

In Windows, prefetching is done to improve system performance. There are two types of prefetching: boot prefetching and application prefetching. During boot prefetching, what does the Cache Manager do?

Options:

A.

Determines the data associated with value EnablePrefetcher

B.

Monitors the first 10 seconds after the process is started

C.

Checks whether the data is processed

D.

Checks hard page faults and soft page faults

Discussion
Question 79

Gary, a computer technician, is facing allegations of abusing children online by befriending them and sending them illicit adult images from his office computer. What type of investigation does this case require?

Options:

A.

Administrative Investigation

B.

Criminal Investigation

C.

Both Criminal and Administrative Investigation

D.

Civil Investigation

Discussion
Page: 19 / 21
Title