Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-49v9 Exam Questions and Answers by darcie-mae

Page: 19 / 21

ECCouncil 312-49v9 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (v9)
Exam Code: 312-49v9 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CHFIv9
Questions: 589 Q&A's Shared By: darcie-mae
Question 76

What is the role of Alloc.c in Apache core?

Options:

A.

It handles allocation of resource pools

B.

It is useful for reading and handling of the configuration files

C.

It takes care of all the data exchange and socket connections between the client and the server

D.

It handles server start-ups and timeouts

Discussion
Question 77

MAC filtering is a security access control methodology, where a ___________ is assigned to each network card to determine access to the network.

Options:

A.

48-bit address

B.

24-bit address

C.

16-bit address

D.

32-bit address

Discussion
Question 78

In Windows, prefetching is done to improve system performance. There are two types of prefetching: boot prefetching and application prefetching. During boot prefetching, what does the Cache Manager do?

Options:

A.

Determines the data associated with value EnablePrefetcher

B.

Monitors the first 10 seconds after the process is started

C.

Checks whether the data is processed

D.

Checks hard page faults and soft page faults

Discussion
Question 79

Gary, a computer technician, is facing allegations of abusing children online by befriending them and sending them illicit adult images from his office computer. What type of investigation does this case require?

Options:

A.

Administrative Investigation

B.

Criminal Investigation

C.

Both Criminal and Administrative Investigation

D.

Civil Investigation

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 19 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

312-49v9
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-49v9 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-49v9 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99