Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by evangeline

Page: 6 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: evangeline
Question 24

Cloud Kicks wants managers to be able to approve time-off requests in Salesforce. A business analyst (BA) wrote the following:

User Story.

"As a manager, I want to communicate the status of time-off requests with employees so that I can increase employee satisfaction.'

• A manager can change the status of the request

• A manager can send a comment to the employee about their request.

• The solution must be intuitive.

Why does the BA need to make a change to improve the user story’?

Options:

A.

The acceptance criteria is too vague.

B.

The user story is too large to test.

C.

The acceptance criteria should be solution focused.

Discussion
Question 25

Which Information should the BA gather during the initial discovery meeting?

Options:

A.

Employee review cycle for the support team

B.

Limitations of the current support process

C.

A Contact information for key stakeholders

Discussion
Question 26

Cloud Kicks has assembled a new product team to launch a brand ambassador partner portal in Experience Cloud. The team is debating various ways to document the requirements. The business analyst recommends writing user stories within the Agile methodology.

What is the benefit of creating user stories when documenting project requirements?

Options:

A.

User stories provide specific details about a product early in the development lifecycle.

B.

User stones decrease the need for collaboration within a product team throughout the project.

C.

User stones translate requirements in a way that shows a product's value to the end user.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 27

The business analyst is working with a stakeholder on a Salesforce project. The stakeholder needs an approval process on contract submissions. Sales managers want to see all contracts when the discount is greater than 20%. They will decline any contracts with a discount that is greater than 25%, but they want visibility into other highly discounted contracts.

Which acceptance criteria is the most effective for this scenario?

Options:

A.

A sales manager wants to be notified when a contract has been submitted with a discount greater than 20% so the manager can approve or decline a discounted price.

B.

Users in a sales manager role should have access to a button on contracts to click to approve or decline a contract with a discounted price of 2G% or more.

C.

A sales manager wants to be able to approve contracts with a large discount and they need a validation rule related to contract discounts greater than 25%

Discussion
Page: 6 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99