Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by amin

Page: 14 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: amin
Question 56

Management at Cloud Kicks has asked a business analyst (BA) to gain alignment from a group of people to determine what is in scope and out of scope on a Salesforce project.

Which group should the BA include early in the scoping process?

Options:

A.

Personas

B.

Stakeholders

C.

Scrum team

Discussion
Question 57

Universal Containers (UC) stores information about its containers in the standard Salesforce Product object. UC deals with data integrity issues, such as the Container Color field fails to update on all containers when the color is updated on a Container Product Line. The project owner mentioned that a previous consultant recommended that UC move to a more normalized data model to represent its containers.

What should the business analyst review to learn more about the previous consultant's recommendation?

Options:

A.

Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD)

B.

System requirements specification

C.

Change request logs

Discussion
Question 58

A sales manager at Universal Containers (UC) customized all of their list views on the Account object to include a new field. Although they have multiple list views. The sales manager prefers to keep the recently viewed list as their default list. When the manager realize they are unable to modify the recently viewed list, they reach out to UC’s Salesforce team for help?

What are the next steps the business analyst should take?

Options:

A.

Recommend that the user submit a ticket related to the field creation.

B.

Research AppExchange solution that offer customization options.

C.

Document the desired outcome and research the impact of making a change.

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 59

In which of the following app markets CANT the Salesforce App be found?

Options:

A.

Google Play

B.

AppExchange

C.

App Store

Discussion
Page: 14 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted