Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by michaela

Page: 16 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: michaela
Question 64

The executive director of Universal Containers (UC) plans to purchase additional Salesforce Iicenses. The director recently hired a business analyst (BA) to lead a series of journey mapping sessions. The director wants the Journey mapping sessions to be tailored to the features and capabilities that are currently available in UC’s Salesforce environment.

Which information does the BA need to determine the features and functionality UC can implement while avoiding additional costs?

Options:

A.

Organization edition and license type

B.

Storage capacity and license type

C.

Number of active users and license type

Discussion
Question 65

The product owner at Cloud Kicks wants to know which user stories fail user acceptance testing (UAT) and the potential impact on other successful use stories. Currently, user stories are stored in a shared spreadsheet.

What should a business analyst recommend to ensure UAT result are document security.

Options:

A.

Give all stakeholder the ability to edit the shared spreadsheet.

B.

Ask each tester to admit share spreadsheet.

C.

Enable history y in the shared spreadsheet.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 66

What are the business analyst's responsibilities during the analyze phase of the Salesforce implementation lifecycle?

Options:

A.

Complete testing, build training materials, and elicit requirements for the next iteration.

B.

Create a data dictionary, write end user documentation, and review test scripts.

C.

Gather business requirements; create process maps, and write user stories.

Discussion
Question 67

Universal Containers recently kicked off a project to build an Experience Cloud solution for partners. Partners need to upload their monthly sales reports to this account portal.

Which option should the business analyst use as the functional requirement specification?

Options:

A.

Partners need to submit monthly sales reports.

B.

The portal should allow for partners to upload monthly sales reports.

C.

The portal should allow for partners to access monthly sales reports.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99