Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by finnian

Page: 5 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: finnian
Question 20

The business analyst (BA) at Cloud Kicks (CK) has been tasked with optimizing CK's lead process. In the weekly sales meeting, the BA outlines the project and asks for input. A new entry-level employee reaches out multiple times with ideas and suggestions for improvements.

What should the BA do when responding to the new employee's input?

Options:

A.

Schedule a one-on-one meeting with the new employee to get an alternative perspective from a beginner's mind.

B.

Acknowledge the new employee's ideas while making extra effort to reach out to stakeholders who have more industry experience and knowledge.

C.

Send a detailed survey to the entire sales team, including the new employee, to understand their needs, expectations, and priorities.

Discussion
Question 21

A business analyst (BA) is working with the support team at Cloud Kicks (CK) on a Service Cloud implementation. The BA has decided to create a process map to understand CK's current merchandise return process.

What are the top three benefits of creating a process map?

Options:

A.

Engages stakeholders, identifies improvements, and starts the change process

B.

Builds accountability, increases revenue, and decreases overall time spent on requirements

C.

Identifies improvements, decreases project costs, and starts the change process

Discussion
Question 22

The sales team at Universal Containers has concerns that the process for distributing new leads is too slow. The VP of sales has engaged a business analyst (BA) to help map out a process to distribute new leads quickly. The BA sets up a meeting with stakeholders and learns a stakeholder already has a solution in mind.

What should the BA do next?

Options:

A.

Implement the solution now to save time in the planning phase.

B.

Ask the stakeholder to demo their solution to the project team.

C.

Gather requirements and then note the proposal solution.

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 23

The delivery team at Cloud Kicks has Just conducted a successful sprint demo showcasing a new sales dashboard. However, the marketing team Is unhappy because the new lead automation they requested was missing from the deliverables and an Important new marketing campaign is starting the next day.

What did the business analyst fall to do during sprint planning'?

Options:

A.

Prioritize the sprint backlog with stakeholders

B.

Calculate the sprint capacity correctly

C.

Create a burndown list of sprint tasks

Discussion
Page: 5 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted