Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by saffron

Page: 21 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: saffron
Question 84

Universal Container (UC) is implementing Sales Cloud. The business analyst (BA) assigned to the project wants to the project wants to become a trusted advisor to UC stakeholders.

What are some communication best practices a BA should follow to help achieve this goal?

What are some communication best practices a BA should follow to help achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

Ask each project team member to complete a survey, create a project plan, and delegate roles and responsibilities to stakeholders.

B.

Outline previous project experience, record and take notes for every meeting, and limit communication to weekly updates.

C.

Ask questions and document the answers, make suggestions based on previous project success, and provide a meeting agenda period to each session>

Discussion
Question 85

Universal Containers is implementing a Salesforce solution that’s designed to transform its customer service division. During sprint planning, it was determined that the development team would be able to successfully deliver all remaining work items. However, due to unplanned delays, the development team is now at risk of being unable to complete the work items.

Questions 85

The project manager has asked for the business analyst’s (BA) help to prioritize the remaining work items. The development team has 16 hours of capacity remaining and is focused on launching a minimum viable product (MVP) of the customer service solution as soon as possible.

Which work items should the BA prioritize with the remaining 16 hours of development capacity?

Options:

A.

US-4008 and US-4009

B.

US-4007 and US-4009

C.

US-4009 and US-4010

Discussion
Question 86

The business analyst (BA) at Universal Containers is meeting with business leaders to elicit and document functional requirements specifications related to its new Salesforce implementation. The BA will also document the functionality this system should provide so it can be developed into a work item.

What is the name of this documentation type?

Options:

A.

Business analysis plan

B.

Use case

C.

User story

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Page: 21 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99