Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by iyla

Page: 19 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: iyla
Question 76

The North American (NA) sales team wants to add a set of new fields and delete several fields from the Account object. During requirements gathering, the business analyst (BA) discovers the fields are actively being used by the EMEA team.

Which step should the BA take next?

Options:

A.

Refine the requirements to accommodate, both teams.

B.

Focus on the NA team's requirements.

C.

Start another project to address the EMEA team's requirements.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Question 77

Universal Containers is transitioning to Slack as its internal communication tool and is ready to release.

What is the final step that a business analyst should perform during the user acceptance testing process that would ensure a "go" decision?

Options:

A.

Complete development on bugs discovered during this phase.

B.

Get written sign-off from all business stakeholders.

C.

Conduct a final retrospective meeting with the project team.

Discussion
Question 78

A business analyst at Universal Containers has begun user acceptance testing for a new Experience Cloud implementation with the project team. A major gap for one of the personas was identified in the documented scenarios.

What went wrong?

Options:

A.

Failure to include all stakeholders in the requirements gathering process

B.

Failure to perform thorough unit testing during the development process

C.

Failure to validate the application against the functional requirements

Discussion
Question 79

Business users at cloud kicks have just completed user acceptance testing for a Commence cloud implementation. The senior executives want to understand has successful testing was and have asked the business analyst to calculate the success rate.

How is the success rate calculated?

Options:

A.

Number of failed test cases divided by total number of test cases

B.

Total number of test cases divided by number of passed test cases

C.

number of passed test cases divided by total number of test cases

Discussion
Page: 19 / 21
Title
Questions