Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by bobbie

Page: 7 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: bobbie
Question 28

The business analyst (BA) at Universal Containers needs to gather information for their project including the steps a user takes to accomplish a goal, challenges a user faces, people the user interacts with, applications they use to complete the steps, and their level of morale as they move through the process.

Which elicitation technique should the BA use?

Options:

A.

journey Mapping

B.

Survey /Questionnaire

C.

Focus Groups

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Question 29

A business analyst (BA) conducted a group workshop with stakeholders to understand and document in-scope business processes. The BA feels there are gaps between process steps.

What should the BA do to close the gaps or confirm the process steps?

Options:

A.

Conduct elimination with stakeholders regarding their parts of the process.

B.

Review the documentation to ensure that information gathered about the process is correct.

C.

Using strategy analysis, define models of how gaps in the business process can be resolved.

Discussion
Question 30

Cloud Kicks is preparing for User Acceptance testing (UAT) related to an upcoming major release.

To which environment should a business analyst recommend that users log in to complete their assigned testing?

Options:

A.

Full Sandbox

B.

Production

C.

Developer

Discussion
Question 31

A business analyst (BA) at Northern Trail Outfitters is preparing for a user acceptance testing (UAT) session for a global Sales Cloud project.

What should the BA do to engage the business most effectively during UAT"?

Options:

A.

Hand or ownership for writing, reviewing, and executing UAT scenarios, providing feedback, and approval for release to business stakeholders.

B.

Work with quality assurance analysts to collaborate in writing, reviewing and executing UAT scenarios, providing feedback, and approval for release.

C.

Work business stakeholders to collaborate in writing, reviewing, and executing UAT scenarios, providing feedback, and approval for release.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99