Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by bea

Page: 11 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: bea
Question 44

The scrum team working on Salesforce projects at Northern Trail Outfitters plans to review the current build with stakeholders to gather feedback. The business analyst will facilitate the meeting.

Which type of meeting should be held?

Options:

A.

Retrospective

B.

Daily stand-up

C.

Sprint review

Discussion
Question 45

Northern Trail Outfitters is Updating Its customer portal built on Experience Cloud. The team has drafted a user story:

"As a customer, I want to be able to chat with a support agent and view my account, see my orders, and ask questions via the customer port.

What should a business analyst do to improve this user story?

Options:

A.

Estimate how long it will take the technical team to complete the story.

B.

Include specific information about potential Salesforce solutions.

C.

Adjust the goal of the user story to be independent.

Discussion
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 46

The business analyst (BA) at Universal Containers is responsible for defining the enhancement features for the current Salesforce CPQ implementation that must be configured in the next phase of the project.

Which type of document should the BA create to achieve the objective?

Options:

A.

Business analysis plan

B.

Scope statement specification

C.

Functional requirements specification

Discussion
Question 47

UESTION NO: 81

The business analyst (BA) at Universal Containers has been capturing the requirements for a major Sales Cloud release. An admin has been deploying the resulting system changes. The quality assurance (QA) team has run into challenges when testing the changes. The BA is unaware of deployment and testing challenges.

What should the BA do to resolve these challenges with the release team?

Options:

A.

Associate each set of metadata -changes to the corresponding user story.

B.

Provide detailed test cases to validate the functional requirements

C.

Involve the stakeholders in the business requirements gathering sessions.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99