Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by everlyn

Page: 4 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: everlyn
Question 16

A business analyst (BA) is in the process of documenting requirements. The BA wrote the following user story:

"As a sales team manager, I want the ability to access reports on Sales Cloud to evaluate if the team's daily activities are meeting the set goals.’’

Which acceptance criteria is most appropriate for this user story?

Options:

A.

Able to monitor the sales team's performance

B.

Able to click the Run button on sales reports

C.

Able to view the sales team's reports

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 17

The sales team recently received training on a new sales methodology. When viewing an Opportunity in Sales Cloud, the sales manager wants the sales cycle to include new stages in addition to multiple custom fields. The business analyst is starting to construct user stories to support the new process.

What should each user story include?

Options:

A.

Value, purpose, and need

B.

Who, what, and why

C.

Who, where, and how

Discussion
Question 18

Cloud Kicks leadership wants to improve the new customer onboarding experience. There are a number of complex handoffs between teams. Service managers have been tasked with working with the operating team to improve the handoff between salesforce and internal systems. The business (BA) wants to break down the onboarding processing and sub-processes into simpler steps.

What should the BA create to engage stakeholders?

Options:

A.

Value Stream Map

B.

Universal Process Notation

C.

Capability Model

Discussion
Question 19

A business analyst (BA) at Universal Containers had a meeting with sales and service reps to gather requirements around contact management for a new Salesforce implementation. A sales rep wants a place to capture the names of the contact's spouse and children to help build the relationship. The BA writes the following user story.

"As a user, I need to be able to record a contact's title and role as separate data points so I know who to address for various needs of the account.’’

Who should be listed as the persona?

Options:

A.

Sales rep

B.

Contact

C.

Service rep

Discussion
Page: 4 / 21
Title
Questions