Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by safiyah

Page: 8 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: safiyah
Question 32

The user acceptance testing (UAT) of a solution has passed. During the code review process, a technical team found that the Apex code fails to meet Salesforce coding standards which makes it challenging to maintain over the long term and may create performance issues. The business analyst has identified this as an issue that prevents deployment to production.

Which principle of Agile methodology does this violate?

Options:

A.

Sprint retrospective

B.

Definition of done

C.

Iterative development

Discussion
Question 33

Northern Trail Outfitters wants to reduce the amount of time it takes for customers to receive their orders after making an online purchase.

Which initial steps should the business analyst take to help determine why the order management and fulfillment process is slow?

Options:

A.

Work with stakeholders to identify relevant processes, select a key process with defined start and end points, and collaborate with process owners and users to create a current state process map.

B.

Conduct interviews with stakeholders in the order management and fulfillment departments to identify individual pain points and brainstorm process improvement solutions.

C.

Create a process map that includes detailed steps related to order management and fulfillment, analyze the process map for inefficiencies, and present findings to leadership.

Discussion
Question 34

Cloud Kicks is a rapidly growing company and has just expanded its team to include a business analyst (BA). The IT directory has asked the BA to use application Lifecycle Management (ALM) for all Salesforce development projects.

Which step of the ALM cycle requires the BA to study current business process gather requirements, and analyze them?

Options:

A.

Test

B.

Plan

C.

Build

Discussion
Question 35

A sales manager at Cloud Kicks recently learned about Salesforce Macros and believes service agents could benefit from the feature. The sales manager created the following user story: "As a service agent I want Salesforce Macros to complete repetitive tasks faster."

What should the business analyst change to improve the user story?

Options:

A.

Replace the specific feature with a goal.

B.

Change the user story to the sales manager persona.

C.

Add a quantifiable reason why the feature is needed.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 8 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99