Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Salesforce Updated Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Questions and Answers by miran

Page: 17 / 21

Salesforce Certified-Business-Analyst Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Salesforce Certified Business Analyst Exam (SP23)
Exam Code: Certified-Business-Analyst Dumps
Vendor: Salesforce Certification: Salesforce Business Analyst
Questions: 289 Q&A's Shared By: miran
Question 68

Universal Containers (UC) has several teams working on a new application in Salesforce. Unfortunately, during the release process, it was discovered that the teams had overwritten each other’s changes.

What should JC use to prevent this from happening in the future?

Options:

A.

Code review sessions

B.

Version control system

C.

Change set deployments

Discussion
Question 69

After stakeholders formally signed off on requirements, the business analyst (BA) received numerous emails requesting changes to Salesforce during uses acceptance testing (UAT). The BA quickly became overwhelmed by the requests and needs a way to organize and peritonitis them.

What should the BA use to help them organize these requests?

Options:

A.

Change request log

B.

Scope statement specification

C.

Gap analysis document

Discussion
Question 70

Universal Container wants to implement a solution to help it track and analyze its carbon emission in an effort to meet its new initiatives. The CEO has reached out to the product development team for assistance. The business analyst (BA) has begun exploring potential solutions based on the requirements.

What should the BA do first?

Options:

A.

Investigate building a custom app.

B.

Use CRM Anal Analyst actionable insights.

C.

Review relevant apps on the AppExchange

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 71

The sales teams at Universal Containers (UC) want to add a custom field to a page layout. The IT manager reminds the business analyst (BA) that UC uses the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) process. The addition of the custom field and subsequent release to everyone in the organization must follow this process.

What is the first step in the ALM process that should be taken?

Options:

A.

Gather requirements and analyze them.

B.

Obtain a change order from the customer.

C.

Add a custom field to a page layout in a sandbox.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 21
Title
Questions
Posted

Certified-Business-Analyst
PDF

$35  $99.99

Certified-Business-Analyst Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Certified-Business-Analyst PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99