Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by dolly

Page: 32 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: dolly
Question 128

Which of the following is NOT a valid reason to use external penetration service firms rather than corporate resources?

Options:

A.

They are more cost-effective

B.

They offer a lack of corporate bias

C.

They use highly talented ex-hackers

D.

They ensure a more complete reporting

Discussion
Question 129

A timely review of system access audit records would be an example of which of the basic security functions?

Options:

A.

avoidance

B.

deterrence

C.

prevention

D.

detection

Discussion
Question 130

In the process of gathering evidence from a computer attack, a system administrator took a series of actions which are listed below. Can you identify which one of these actions has compromised the whole evidence collection process?

Options:

A.

Using a write blocker

B.

Made a full-disk image

C.

Created a message digest for log files

D.

Displayed the contents of a folder

Discussion
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 131

Which of the following are the two MOST common implementations of Intrusion Detection Systems?

Options:

A.

Server-based and Host-based.

B.

Network-based and Guest-based.

C.

Network-based and Client-based.

D.

Network-based and Host-based.

Discussion
Page: 32 / 34
Title