Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by abubakr

Page: 12 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: abubakr
Question 48

When we encrypt or decrypt data there is a basic operation involving ones and zeros where they are compared in a process that looks something like this:

0101 0001 Plain text

0111 0011 Key stream

0010 0010 Output

What is this cryptographic operation called?

Options:

A.

Exclusive-OR

B.

Bit Swapping

C.

Logical-NOR

D.

Decryption

Discussion
Question 49

What is a characteristic of using the Electronic Code Book mode of DES encryption?

Options:

A.

A given block of plaintext and a given key will always produce the same ciphertext.

B.

Repetitive encryption obscures any repeated patterns that may have been present in the plaintext.

C.

Individual characters are encoded by combining output from earlier encryption routines with plaintext.

D.

The previous DES output is used as input.

Discussion
Question 50

Which of the following binds a subject name to a public key value?

Options:

A.

A public-key certificate

B.

A public key infrastructure

C.

A secret key infrastructure

D.

A private key certificate

Discussion
Question 51

Which of the following is an Internet IPsec protocol to negotiate, establish, modify, and delete security associations, and to exchange key generation and authentication data, independent of the details of any specific key generation technique, key establishment protocol, encryption algorithm, or authentication mechanism?

Options:

A.

OAKLEY

B.

Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol (ISAKMP)

C.

Simple Key-management for Internet Protocols (SKIP)

D.

IPsec Key exchange (IKE)

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Page: 12 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99