Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by edwin

Page: 26 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: edwin
Question 104

Devices that supply power when the commercial utility power system fails are called which of the following?

Options:

A.

power conditioners

B.

uninterruptible power supplies

C.

power filters

D.

power dividers

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 105

What is the highest amount a company should spend annually on countermeasures for protecting an asset valued at $1,000,000 from a threat that has an annualized rate of occurrence (ARO) of once every five years and an exposure factor (EF) of 30%?

Options:

A.

$300,000

B.

$150,000

C.

$60,000

D.

$1,500

Discussion
Question 106

Which of the following statements pertaining to a Criticality Survey is incorrect?

Options:

A.

It is implemented to gather input from all personnel that is going to be part of the recovery teams.

B.

The purpose of the survey must be clearly stated.

C.

Management's approval should be obtained before distributing the survey.

D.

Its intent is to find out what services and systems are critical to keeping the organization in business.

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following statements regarding an off-site information processing facility is TRUE?

Options:

A.

It should have the same amount of physical access restrictions as the primary processing site.

B.

It should be located in proximity to the originating site so that it can quickly be made operational.

C.

It should be easily identified from the outside so in the event of an emergency it can be easily found.

D.

Need not have the same level of environmental monitoring as the originating site since this would be cost prohibitive.

Discussion
Page: 26 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99