Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by maja

Page: 7 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: maja
Question 28

Which of the following computer crime is MORE often associated with INSIDERS?

Options:

A.

IP spoofing

B.

Password sniffing

C.

Data diddling

D.

Denial of service (DOS)

Discussion
Question 29

Java is not:

Options:

A.

Object-oriented.

B.

Distributed.

C.

Architecture Specific.

D.

Multithreaded.

Discussion
Question 30

Which virus category has the capability of changing its own code, making it harder to detect by anti-virus software?

Options:

A.

Stealth viruses

B.

Polymorphic viruses

C.

Trojan horses

D.

Logic bombs

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 31

In computing what is the name of a non-self-replicating type of malware program containing malicious code that appears to have some useful purpose but also contains code that has a malicious or harmful purpose imbedded in it, when executed, carries out actions that are unknown to the person installing it, typically causing loss or theft of data, and possible system harm.

Options:

A.

virus

B.

worm

C.

Trojan horse.

D.

trapdoor

Discussion
Page: 7 / 34
Title