Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by everley

Page: 29 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: everley
Question 116

Which of the following is used to monitor network traffic or to monitor host audit logs in real time to determine violations of system security policy that have taken place?

Options:

A.

Intrusion Detection System

B.

Compliance Validation System

C.

Intrusion Management System (IMS)

D.

Compliance Monitoring System

Discussion
Question 117

Which of the following tools is NOT likely to be used by a hacker?

Options:

A.

Nessus

B.

Saint

C.

Tripwire

D.

Nmap

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 118

Knowledge-based Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) are more common than:

Options:

A.

Network-based IDS

B.

Host-based IDS

C.

Behavior-based IDS

D.

Application-Based IDS

Discussion
Question 119

Which of the following questions are least likely to help in assessing controls covering audit trails?

Options:

A.

Does the audit trail provide a trace of user actions?

B.

Are incidents monitored and tracked until resolved?

C.

Is access to online logs strictly controlled?

D.

Is there separation of duties between security personnel who administer the access control function and those who administer the audit trail?

Discussion
Page: 29 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99