Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by giovanni

Page: 25 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: giovanni
Question 100

Which of the following questions is less likely to help in assessing an organization's contingency planning controls?

Options:

A.

Is damaged media stored and/or destroyed?

B.

Are the backup storage site and alternate site geographically far enough from the primary site?

C.

Is there an up-to-date copy of the plan stored securely off-site?

D.

Is the location of stored backups identified?

Discussion
Question 101

Why would a memory dump be admissible as evidence in court?

Options:

A.

Because it is used to demonstrate the truth of the contents.

B.

Because it is used to identify the state of the system.

C.

Because the state of the memory cannot be used as evidence.

D.

Because of the exclusionary rule.

Discussion
Question 102

Which of the following best allows risk management results to be used knowledgeably?

Options:

A.

A vulnerability analysis

B.

A likelihood assessment

C.

An uncertainty analysis

D.

A threat identification

Discussion
Question 103

Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning (Primarily) addresses the:

Options:

A.

Availability of the CIA triad

B.

Confidentiality of the CIA triad

C.

Integrity of the CIA triad

D.

Availability, Confidentiality and Integrity of the CIA triad

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 25 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99