Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by reece

Page: 24 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: reece
Question 96

When should a post-mortem review meeting be held after an intrusion has been properly taken care of?

Options:

A.

Within the first three months after the investigation of the intrusion is completed.

B.

Within the first week after prosecution of intruders have taken place, whether successful or not.

C.

Within the first month after the investigation of the intrusion is completed.

D.

Within the first week of completing the investigation of the intrusion.

Discussion
Question 97

Which of the following is NOT a part of a risk analysis?

Options:

A.

Identify risks

B.

Quantify the impact of potential threats

C.

Provide an economic balance between the impact of the risk and the cost of the associated countermeasure

D.

Choose the best countermeasure

Discussion
Question 98

Which of the following cannot be undertaken in conjunction or while computer incident handling is ongoing?

Options:

A.

System development activity

B.

Help-desk function

C.

System Imaging

D.

Risk management process

Discussion
Question 99

Which backup method is additive because the time and tape space required for each night's backup grows during the week as it copies the day's changed files and the previous days' changed files up to the last full backup?

Options:

A.

differential backup method

B.

full backup method

C.

incremental backup method

D.

tape backup method.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 24 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99