Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by elina

Page: 3 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: elina
Question 12

The throughput rate is the rate at which individuals, once enrolled, can be processed and identified or authenticated by a biometric system. Acceptable throughput rates are in the range of:

Options:

A.

100 subjects per minute.

B.

25 subjects per minute.

C.

10 subjects per minute.

D.

50 subjects per minute.

Discussion
Question 13

Almost all types of detection permit a system's sensitivity to be increased or decreased during an inspection process. If the system's sensitivity is increased, such as in a biometric authentication system, the system becomes increasingly selective and has the possibility of generating:

Options:

A.

Lower False Rejection Rate (FRR)

B.

Higher False Rejection Rate (FRR)

C.

Higher False Acceptance Rate (FAR)

D.

It will not affect either FAR or FRR

Discussion
Question 14

What does the Clark-Wilson security model focus on?

Options:

A.

Confidentiality

B.

Integrity

C.

Accountability

D.

Availability

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following was developed to address some of the weaknesses in Kerberos and uses public key cryptography for the distribution of secret keys and provides additional access control support?

Options:

A.

SESAME

B.

RADIUS

C.

KryptoKnight

D.

TACACS+

Discussion
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Page: 3 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99