Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by kara

Page: 17 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: kara
Question 68

Which of the following is not an example of a block cipher?

Options:

A.

Skipjack

B.

IDEA

C.

Blowfish

D.

RC4

Discussion
Question 69

A X.509 public key certificate with the key usage attribute "non repudiation" can be used for which of the following?

Options:

A.

encrypting messages

B.

signing messages

C.

verifying signed messages

D.

decrypt encrypted messages

Discussion
Question 70

Risk analysis is MOST useful when applied during which phase of the system development process?

Options:

A.

Project initiation and Planning

B.

Functional Requirements definition

C.

System Design Specification

D.

Development and Implementation

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 71

When backing up an applications system's data, which of the following is a key question to be answered first?

Options:

A.

When to make backups

B.

Where to keep backups

C.

What records to backup

D.

How to store backups

Discussion
Page: 17 / 34
Title