Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 14 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 56

Which of the following can best be defined as a key distribution protocol that uses hybrid encryption to convey session keys. This protocol establishes a long-term key once, and then requires no prior communication in order to establish or exchange keys on a session-by-session basis?

Options:

A.

Internet Security Association and Key Management Protocol (ISAKMP)

B.

Simple Key-management for Internet Protocols (SKIP)

C.

Diffie-Hellman Key Distribution Protocol

D.

IPsec Key exchange (IKE)

Discussion
Question 57

Which of the following is not a disadvantage of symmetric cryptography when compared with Asymmetric Ciphers?

Options:

A.

Provides Limited security services

B.

Has no built in Key distribution

C.

Speed

D.

Large number of keys are needed

Discussion
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 58

Which of the following is NOT a symmetric key algorithm?

Options:

A.

Blowfish

B.

Digital Signature Standard (DSS)

C.

Triple DES (3DES)

D.

RC5

Discussion
Question 59

Which of the following would best define a digital envelope?

Options:

A.

A message that is encrypted and signed with a digital certificate.

B.

A message that is signed with a secret key and encrypted with the sender's private key.

C.

A message encrypted with a secret key attached with the message. The secret key is encrypted with the public key of the receiver.

D.

A message that is encrypted with the recipient's public key and signed with the sender's private key.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99