Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by ruqayyah

Page: 31 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: ruqayyah
Question 124

As a result of a risk assessment, your security manager has determined that your organization needs to implement an intrusion detection system that can detect unknown attacks and can watch for unusual traffic behavior, such as a new service appearing on the network. What type of intrusion detection system would you select?

Options:

A.

Protocol anomaly based

B.

Pattern matching

C.

Stateful matching

D.

Traffic anomaly-based

Discussion
Question 125

If an organization were to monitor their employees' e-mail, it should not:

Options:

A.

Monitor only a limited number of employees.

B.

Inform all employees that e-mail is being monitored.

C.

Explain who can read the e-mail and how long it is backed up.

D.

Explain what is considered an acceptable use of the e-mail system.

Discussion
Question 126

Due care is not related to:

Options:

A.

Good faith

B.

Prudent man

C.

Profit

D.

Best interest

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 127

Several analysis methods can be employed by an IDS, each with its own strengths and weaknesses, and their applicability to any given situation should be carefully considered. There are two basic IDS analysis methods that exists. Which of the basic method is more prone to false positive?

Options:

A.

Pattern Matching (also called signature analysis)

B.

Anomaly Detection

C.

Host-based intrusion detection

D.

Network-based intrusion detection

Discussion
Page: 31 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP