Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by liana

Page: 20 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: liana
Question 80

Within the context of the CBK, which of the following provides a MINIMUM level of security ACCEPTABLE for an environment ?

Options:

A.

A baseline

B.

A standard

C.

A procedure

D.

A guideline

Discussion
Question 81

An area of the Telecommunications and Network Security domain that directly affects the Information Systems Security tenet of Availability can be defined as:

Options:

A.

Netware availability

B.

Network availability

C.

Network acceptability

D.

Network accountability

Discussion
Question 82

What can be defined as: It confirms that users’ needs have been met by the supplied solution ?

Options:

A.

Accreditation

B.

Certification

C.

Assurance

D.

Acceptance

Discussion
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 83

Which of the following best defines add-on security?

Options:

A.

Physical security complementing logical security measures.

B.

Protection mechanisms implemented as an integral part of an information system.

C.

Layer security.

D.

Protection mechanisms implemented after an information system has become operational.

Discussion
Page: 20 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SSCP PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99