Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by ivaan

Page: 4 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: ivaan
Question 16

The number of violations that will be accepted or forgiven before a violation record is produced is called which of the following?

Options:

A.

clipping level

B.

acceptance level

C.

forgiveness level

D.

logging level

Discussion
Question 17

What mechanism automatically causes an alarm originating in a data center to be transmitted over the local municipal fire or police alarm circuits for relaying to both the local police/fire station and the appropriate headquarters?

Options:

A.

Central station alarm

B.

Proprietary alarm

C.

A remote station alarm

D.

An auxiliary station alarm

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 18

What is called the act of a user professing an identity to a system, usually in the form of a log-on ID?

Options:

A.

Authentication

B.

Identification

C.

Authorization

D.

Confidentiality

Discussion
Question 19

Which of the following statements pertaining to the Bell-LaPadula is TRUE if you are NOT making use of the strong star property?

Options:

A.

It allows "read up."

B.

It addresses covert channels.

C.

It addresses management of access controls.

D.

It allows "write up."

Discussion
Page: 4 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

SSCP
PDF

$35  $99.99

SSCP Testing Engine

$42  $119.99