Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by murphy

Page: 23 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: murphy
Question 92

One of these statements about the key elements of a good configuration process is NOT true

Options:

A.

Accommodate the reuse of proven standards and best practices

B.

Ensure that all requirements remain clear, concise, and valid

C.

Control modifications to system hardware in order to prevent resource changes

D.

Ensure changes, standards, and requirements are communicated promptly and precisely

Discussion
Question 93

Which of the following is the most important consideration in locating an alternate computing facility during the development of a disaster recovery plan?

Options:

A.

It is unlikely to be affected by the same disaster.

B.

It is close enough to become operational quickly.

C.

It is close enough to serve its users.

D.

It is convenient to airports and hotels.

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following tape formats can be used to backup data systems in addition to its original intended audio uses?

Options:

A.

Digital Video Tape (DVT).

B.

Digital Analog Tape (DAT).

C.

Digital Voice Tape (DVT).

D.

Digital Audio Tape (DAT).

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 95

Which of the following would BEST be defined as an absence or weakness of safeguard that could be exploited?

Options:

A.

A threat

B.

A vulnerability

C.

A risk

D.

An exposure

Discussion
Page: 23 / 34
Title