Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ISC Updated SSCP Exam Questions and Answers by jay

Page: 2 / 34

ISC SSCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Exam Code: SSCP Dumps
Vendor: ISC Certification: ISC 2 Credentials
Questions: 1074 Q&A's Shared By: jay
Question 8

An access system that grants users only those rights necessary for them to perform their work is operating on which security principle?

Options:

A.

Discretionary Access

B.

Least Privilege

C.

Mandatory Access

D.

Separation of Duties

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 9

Which of the following offers advantages such as the ability to use stronger passwords, easier password administration, one set of credential, and faster resource access?

Options:

A.

Smart cards

B.

Single Sign-On (SSO)

C.

Symmetric Ciphers

D.

Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)

Discussion
Question 10

Who first described the DoD multilevel military security policy in abstract, formal terms?

Options:

A.

David Bell and Leonard LaPadula

B.

Rivest, Shamir and Adleman

C.

Whitfield Diffie and Martin Hellman

D.

David Clark and David Wilson

Discussion
Question 11

Which authentication technique best protects against hijacking?

Options:

A.

Static authentication

B.

Continuous authentication

C.

Robust authentication

D.

Strong authentication

Discussion
Page: 2 / 34
Title