Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by haadi

Page: 9 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: haadi
Question 36

A project manager wants to schedule a troubleshooting session for team members who are located in Germany and California. Which of the following is most important for the project manager to consider when setting up the session?

Options:

A.

Cultural differences

B.

Technological factors

C.

Time zones

D.

Language barriers

Discussion
Question 37

During a code implementation, a senior developer and junior tester are discussing the testing scenarios that were performed. A major malfunction resulted in an inoperative product condition. As a result, the team was forced to work until midnight to restore operations. Which of the following should the PM have generated FIRST to alleviate the impact of this issue prior to deployment?

Options:

A.

A risk budget

B.

A risk impact

C.

A change request

D.

A contingency plan

Discussion
Question 38

A meeting agenda included the following items:

. Review the goals of the project.

. Review the progress of the project.

. Discuss if the project is ready to move forward.

Which of the following best describes this type of meeting?

Options:

A.

Stand-up

B.

Monthly status

C.

Gap analysis

D.

Gate review

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 39

An opportunity emerged in the middle of a project life cycle. Which of the following is the BEST action for the project manager to take?

Options:

A.

Exploit the risk.

B.

Accept the risk.

C.

Avoid the risk.

D.

Transfer the risk.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 17

PK0-005