Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by benny

Page: 10 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: benny
Question 40

A project manager receives an escalation from an external group reporting that an expected deliverable should have been available some time ago. After analysis, the project team realizes the deliverable was provided on time. Which of the following should the project manager do next?

Options:

A.

Request a change control ticket.

B.

Review the schedule plan.

C.

Refine the project documentation.

D.

Revise the communication plan.

Discussion
Question 41

Which of the following statements best describes a content management system?

Options:

A.

A system to manage electronic signatures and document workflow

B.

A system to manage database integration and provide messaging services

C.

A system to manage shared data on the web, allowing multiple contributors to create, edit, and publish

D.

A system to manage documents archival, such as emails, spreadsheets, and support tickets

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 42

When introducing a new information asset, what is the MOST important responsibility of the asset owner?

Options:

A.

Information disposal

B.

Information classification

C.

Information access administration

D.

Information backup

Discussion
Question 43

A project manager is in the closing phase of an IT asset refresh project that involves the disposal of several computers. The project sponsor notified the project manager that the company recently received a penalty as a result of disposing of some computers improperly. Which of the following should have been considered during initial planning to prevent this situation?

Options:

A.

ESG

B.

PHI

C.

Pll

D.

ROI

Discussion
Page: 10 / 17

PK0-005