Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by kieran

Page: 13 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: kieran
Question 52

During the execution phase, a new PM was assigned to a project. The PM received a request to add new functionality to the system that is being developed. While the PM was conducting a preliminary review with the team, the technical lead highlighted that this functionality request was rejected during the planning phase. Which of the following documents is the best source for the PM to use to confirm this assertion?

Options:

A.

Issue log

B.

Scope statement

C.

Risk report

D.

Change log

Discussion
Question 53

A project manager has been scheduling and facilitating project meetings, scribing the minutes, distributing the minutes, and sending agendas prior to upcoming meetings. However, the project manager is frustrated because action items are not being completed. Which of the following should the project manager do to alleviate these concerns?

Options:

A.

Use a software tool during the meeting that can create a transcript of what is discussed.

B.

Have a standing agenda that is vague enough so that it can be used again.

C.

Delegate the roles and responsibilities to improve meeting management.

D.

Reprimand project team members for not completing assigned action items.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Question 54

Which of the following provides a layered approach to logging in to systems that contain an organization's most valuable intellectual property?

Options:

A.

Remote access

B.

Password protection

C.

Multifactor authentication

D.

Virtual private network

Discussion
Question 55

Which of the following is an activity that should be used in the closing phase of a project to support the project triple constraint?

Options:

A.

Evaluating the project

B.

Releasing the resources

C.

Closing the contracts

D.

Reconciling the budget

Discussion
Page: 13 / 17

PK0-005