Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by august

Page: 4 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: august
Question 16

Which of the following best represents the project impact to a company's brand value?

Options:

A.

The project is compliant with local and state laws and becomes the standard for new projects.

B.

The project promotes new initiatives to expand its benefit to other communities.

C.

The project exceeds the sales quota for the third quarter and raises the bar for next periods.

The project meets the expected milestones and finishes on time and within budget.

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 17

Two team members have a minor disagreement on how a task should be performed. The project manager plans to meet with the team members to discuss the matter. Which of the following techniques should the project manager use to emphasize the areas of agreement and downplay the opposing views?

Options:

A.

Compromising

B.

Forcing

C.

Smoothing

D.

Collaborating

Discussion
Question 18

A project manager needs to update the project sponsor and senior stakeholders about the progress of a project. Which of the following tools will the project manager MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

Dashboard

B.

Gantt chart

C.

Work breakdown structure

D.

Requirements Traceability Matrix

Discussion
Question 19

A project manager buys an extended warranty for a set of servers. Which of the following risk management strategies is the manager using?

Options:

A.

Transfer

B.

Avoid

C.

Accept

D.

Mitigate

Discussion
Page: 4 / 17

PK0-005