Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by patricia

Page: 11 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: patricia
Question 44

During a status meeting for a multisystem program, a program manager learns that some deliverables from another project are delayed. Which of the following should the program manager do next?

Options:

A.

Obtain details from the owner of the project.

B.

Update the critical path for the project.

C.

Apply contingency reserves.

D.

Reestimate epic user stories.

Discussion
Question 45

During the stabilization phase for recently deployed software, an end user reports a bug that is compromising data integrity. Which of the following tools will the project manager MOST likely use?

Options:

A.

Issue log

B.

Defect log

C.

Change log

D.

Task board

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 46

A project manager is overseeing the implementation of a major upgrade to a critical ERP system. The project sponsor is requiring that the upgrade should not exceed more than three hours of downtime for the implementation and validation in production. During cutover, the team runs into a validation issue after 2.5 hours, and the process is only 70% through the validation steps Which of the following actions should the project manager take?

Options:

A.

Notify customers the downtime will take longer than expected.

B.

Add new team members to help speed up validation.

C.

Begin executing the rollback plan.

D.

Record the issue and proceed with the implementation.

Discussion
Question 47

Which of the following would be MOST beneficial to do before a call to ensure all meeting items are addressed and the correct participants attend?

Options:

A.

Assign action items to attendees.

B.

Distribute an agenda.

C.

Email the minutes from the previous meeting.

D.

Schedule a convenient time.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 17

PK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

PK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99