Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by greta

Page: 7 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: greta
Question 28

Which of the following activities are important parts of the closing phase? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Releasing resources

B.

Locking risks

C.

Updating stakeholder register

D.

Closing contracts

E.

Completing the work breakdown structure

F.

Negotiating the next project

Discussion
Question 29

A PM is working on a strategy to store records. Which of the following dements must be included in this plan? (Select TWO)

Options:

A.

Data management

B.

Issue management

C.

Work breakdown structure

D.

Document management

E.

Communication management

F.

Risk management

Discussion
Question 30

A project team needs a tool to store information that is captured throughout the life cycle of a project. The information should be stored in a centralized location that is easily accessible to all stakeholders and will provide search functionality. Which of the following tools should be used?

Options:

A.

Secure folder

B.

Real-time, multiauthoring editing software

C.

Digital whiteboard

D.

Wiki knowledge base

Discussion
Question 31

A project manager was not part of a contract negotiation. The project manager is concerned that stakeholders will expect the project to achieve deliverables requested in the RFP Which of the following documents should the project manager produce FIRST to start communication about the boundaries of the project?

Options:

A.

Milestone chart

B.

Work breakdown structure

C.

Project charter

D.

Detailed scope statement

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Page: 7 / 17

PK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

PK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99