Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by saul

Page: 17 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: saul
Question 68

Which of the following software programs would be BEST to use lo store information related to business transactions?

Options:

A.

Record management system

B.

Customer relationship management

C.

Enterprise resource planning

D.

Content management system

Discussion
Question 69

While developing a project charter, a PM discovers that some of the legal requirements have not been addressed during the project concept preparation, which could result in significant financial penalties against the organization. The PM knows that implementation of appropriate changes is costly and will exceed the budget and scope of the project. Which of the following should the PM do FIRST?

Options:

A.

Escalate the finding to the change control board.

B.

Add a risk to the risk register for validation.

C.

Consult the RACI matrix to identify ownership of the risk.

D.

Have a meeting with the project sponsor and main stakeholders.

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 70

A team member identifies a critical issue in production. Which of the following should the project manager apply?

Options:

A.

Compliance check

B.

Release plan

C.

Rollback plan

D.

Validation check

Discussion
Question 71

Which of the following BEST describes how an organization should coordinate management of multiple related projects?

Options:

A.

Apply the SDLC process.

B.

Establish a program.

C.

Consult the CCB.

D.

Use different frameworks

Discussion
Page: 17 / 17

PK0-005