Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by tia

Page: 14 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: tia
Question 56

A system was implemented, and testing was successfully completed. Which of the following should the project manager do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Validate against the scope statement and ask for sign-off.

B.

Run a control chart to ensure the quality of the deliverables.

C.

Review the risk register and close up residual risks.

D.

Start the training and handoff for the operations team.

Discussion
Question 57

A project sponsor asked the PM to provide a summary of the current financial status. The PM uses the following burn up chart for the analysis:

Questions 57

Based on the chart, which of the following is the current status of the project?

Options:

A.

Behind schedule and over budget

B.

Behind schedule and under budget

C.

Ahead of schedule and over budget

D.

Ahead of schedule and under budget

Discussion
Question 58

During a complex, multiyear project, a PM must discern which project tasks overlap so resources can be allocated appropriately. Which of the following is best for determining this information?

Options:

A.

PERT chart

B.

Milestone chart

C.

Gantt chart

D.

Budget burndown chart

Discussion
Question 59

A project team is working on a document to precisely describe the success criteria that should be fulfilled by a product. Which of the following documents is the team preparing?

Options:

A.

Project scope

B.

Quality plan

C.

Contract obligations

D.

Work breakdown structure

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Page: 14 / 17

PK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

PK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99