Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by halima

Page: 5 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: halima
Question 20

A stakeholder raises a concern with a project manager because of the number of emails that have been received before a coding release. Which of the following actions should the project manager take next?

Options:

A.

Inform the CCB to stop communication.

B.

Establish a RACI matrix.

C.

Escalate the communication issues.

D.

Revise the communication plan.

Discussion
Question 21

A new junior PM who has ownership of a project does not understand how to manage conflicts involving multiple personalities. Which of the following is the best order of the stages the PM should follow to nurture the team to high performance?

Options:

A.

Forming, storming, performing, norming, adjourning

B.

Forming, performing, storming, norming, adjourning

C.

Forming, norming, storming, performing, adjourning

D.

Forming, storming, norming, performing, adjourning

Discussion
Question 22

A project manager is assigned to a multinational project with team members from different continents. Which of the following is the MOST important aspect for the project manager to consider?

Options:

A.

Resource allocation

B.

Communication security

C.

Technological factors

D.

Cultural differences

Discussion
Question 23

Which of the following describes three-tier architecture?

Options:

A.

Conceptual, design, and implementation stages

B.

Presentation, application, and data processing

C.

Network, software, and security

D.

Development, testing, and production environment

Discussion
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 5 / 17

PK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

PK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99