Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by leena

Page: 16 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: leena
Question 64

A project manager sent equipment to a global project team for testing purposes. Only 70% of the project team received the equipment for testing. Which of the following considerations is impacting the rest of the team?

Options:

A.

Quality assurance

B.

Organizational branding restrictions

C.

State privacy acts

D.

Country legal regulations

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Question 65

During the planning phase, a PM reviews the SOW from the contractor, grades the full-time equivalents' resumes, evaluates the titles and salaries, and estimates the number of hours for each milestone by full-time equivalents. The PM is most likely:

Options:

A.

negotiating resources.

B.

assigning resources.

C.

assessing the resource pool.

D.

adding resources to the schedule.

Discussion
Question 66

During the execution phase of a project, the project team faced an unexpected website downtime The project manager how a brainstorming session and the team identified causes and effects tor the problem Now the project team needs to analyze and determine whether the particular cause and effect are related by using one of the following charts. Which of the following should the team use?

A)

Questions 66

B)

Questions 66

C)

Questions 66

D)

Questions 66

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 67

A contractor attended a project meeting that was exclusively for company employees. Which of the following actions should the PM take?

Options:

A.

Escalate to vendor management.

B.

Consult the request for proposal.

C.

Review the meeting cadence.

D.

Reinforce the rules of engagement.

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17

PK0-005