Labour Day Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated PK0-005 Exam Questions and Answers by elyas

Page: 3 / 17

CompTIA PK0-005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Project+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: PK0-005 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: Project+
Questions: 239 Q&A's Shared By: elyas
Question 12

Following a successful release, a project manager sent a survey to all stakeholders to gain an understanding of opportunity areas for the team. Which of the following can use the survey results as an input?

Options:

A.

Daily stand-up

B.

Project momentum

C.

Performance feedback

D.

Meeting minutes

Discussion
Question 13

A PM learns about some communication issues with different stakeholders and team members. Which of the following should the PM do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Escalate the communication issues.

B.

Implement a communication platform.

C.

Review the communication plan.

D.

Talk with the head of the PMO.

Discussion
Question 14

A project manager has been assigned to a new project. During the planning phase, the project manager needs to get an understanding of the purpose of the project. Which of the following should the project manager do?

Options:

A.

Collate the lessons learned.

B.

Perform a gap analysis.

C.

Review existing artifacts.

D.

Conduct a retrospective.

Discussion
Question 15

After determining the appropriate maintenance window, which of the following should occur NEXT in the operational infrastructure change process?

Options:

A.

Implement the change.

B.

Approve the test plan.

C.

Notify customers.

D.

Develop a rollback plan.

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Page: 3 / 17

PK0-005
PDF

$35  $99.99

PK0-005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

PK0-005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99