Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CIPS Updated L4M5 Exam Questions and Answers by clark

Page: 4 / 5

CIPS L4M5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Commercial Negotiation
Exam Code: L4M5 Dumps
Vendor: CIPS Certification: CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Questions: 162 Q&A's Shared By: clark
Question 16

A procurement professional is preparing for anegotiation with supplier. She is setting targets for price which her company is seeking to achieve. Which of the following acronyms can help her identify limits before engaging in the negotiation?

Options:

A.

MIL

B.

RAQSCI

C.

TIMWOOD

D.

PPCA

Discussion
Question 17

Which of the following is most likely a consequence of falling interest rate?

Options:

A.

Increase aggregate demand

B.

Decrease investment

C.

Increase savings

D.

Decreaseconsumption

Discussion
Question 18

Which of the following are common forms of collaborating approach in Thomas-Kilmann conflict resolution model? Select THREE that apply.

Options:

A.

Exploring a disagreement to learn from each other’s insights

B.

Yielding to another’s point of view

C.

Resolving some conditions that would otherwise have them competing for resources

D.

Trying to win at any cost

E.

Trying to find a creative solution to current problem

F.

Seeking a quick middle-ground position

Discussion
Question 19

A procurement manager is preparing fora negotiation with an important supplier. He plans to withhold some crucial information so that his company gains the upper hand in the negotiation. Is this correct when considering using integrative approach to the negotiation?

Options:

A.

No, this approach requires honest and open discussion

B.

Yes, the supplier must know what buyer wants and how to provide that even when the buyer is silent on these matters

C.

Yes, the buying organisation must maximise its gain, even at the detriment of the other party

D.

No,holding back information will prompt the supplier gain higher negotiation power

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Page: 4 / 5

L4M5
PDF

$35  $99.99

L4M5 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

L4M5 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99